Midwest Ewaste: Electronic Waste Recycling
How to Recycle with us:
Drop-off is FREE. All you need to do is take your recyclable electronics to one of our drop-off locations during their store hours. See the locations page for a list of drop-off locations. Drop-off is FREE.
If you are a non-profit, school, municipality, or such, you can call us at 317-289-8801 for FREE pick-up.
If you are a for-profit company, we charge $30.00 per pallet to pick-up. We do not charge per item as other recyclers do. This almost always make us more cost effective for you than the other guys. If your location is far from our Lafayette location, we may charge an additional fee to cover time and mileage. Of course, you can always bring your recyclables to our drop-off locations for FREE.
Midwest Ewaste does not accept CRT TVs. However, we do accept LCD, LED, and plasma display TVs.
What Midwest Ewaste Does:
- You call us to schedule a pick up of your old office equipment.
- We pick up your old equipment.
- We wipe the data from hard disks to Department of Defense standard.
- Upon request, we can send you a certification that the data has been cleaned from your machines.
- Asset tags or other identifiable markings are removed.
- Items that can be refurbished are repaired and resold.
- Items which are not reusable are recycled by one of our partnering R2 Certified recyclers.
- Anything left goes to EPA approved disposal.
What Midwest Ewaste Accepts:
A non-exhaustive list of what we accept
- Circuit Boards
- Printer ink and toner cartridges
- Fax machines
- Phones and Phone Systems/PBX's
- Cell Phones, PDA's, MP3 players, tablets
- PA systems
- Stereo Equipment
- Audio/Video Equipment including VCR's DVD players etc.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies - Batteries and all
- Computer racks
- Network switches, hubs, routers
- Aluminum beverage containers