Midwest Ewaste: Electronic Waste Recycling
What Midwest Ewaste Does:
- You call us to schedule a pick up of your old office equipment.
- We pick up your old equipment.
- We wipe the data from hard disks to Department of Defense standard.
- We send you a certification that the data has been cleaned from your machines.
- Asset tags or other identifiable markings are removed.
- Items that can be refurbished are repaired and resold.
- Items which are not reusable are disassembled and as much as possible is recycled.
- Anything left goes to EPA approved disposal.
What Midwest Ewaste Accepts:
A non-exhaustive list of what we accept
- Printer ink and toner cartridges
- Fax machines
- Phones and Phone Systems (PBX's)
- Cell phones
- PA systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (Batteries and all)
- Computer racks
- Network switches, hubs, routers
- Aluminum beverage containers